Contact us for price, availability, shipment questions, technical questions, or anything else we can help you with!
Check our FAQ (frequently asked questions) first, to see if your question has already been answered.
We are proud of the high quality tools that we produce at North Park Innovations, created in our design lab in northeast Ohio, and manufactured in a rural ski town in western New York State. Our Warranty Policy covers our manufactured products against defects in materials and workmanship. We have several levels of Warranty, depending on the product category. (Note that our warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, accidents or abuse.)
In order to verify the reason for a warranty claim, and improve our manufacturing process, we usually require that the warranty-requested product passes our inspection process. Therefore, our RMA process should be followed for all warranty claims.
One-Year Warranty: Hoses and Wired Products
For this category of our products, any product that fails due to a defect in workmanship or materials will be warrantied for one year from the date of purchase. Product failures due to abuse, improper use, normal wear and tear or alteration are not covered by the warranty. Wear and tear is damage that naturally and inevitably occurs as a result of normal use or aging. If the product is found to be covered under warranty, we will repair, replace or credit, at our discretion.
- Wired Probes for the iManifold™ and iConnect™
- Training Units
The following exceptions will not be covered under this warranty:
Probes with physical damage including broken wires, cut wires, impact damage from drops, etc.
Two-Year Warranty: iManifold & iConnect Electronic Products
The following electronic products manufactured by us are covered by a two-year warranty, from date of purchase. Any electronic products that fail within the warranty period must be returned to our factory. Over-the-counter exchanges will not be authorized.
- iManifold™ (900M)
- iConnect™ (900C)
- Wireless Probes for the iManifold™ and iConnect™
The following exceptions will not be covered under warranty:
- Electronic products that have been altered, misused or improperly maintained, including water damage.
- Electronics that have had battery leakage.
Return Process for Our Products
- You may call our Customer Service Team at 716-699-2031option 1 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If we can’t solve the situation from that first communication, you will be given an RMA # with return shipping instructions.
- Note that this RMA #, along with your purchase order number, or your purchase receipt, must be included in your return shipment.
- If the product is found to be covered under our warranty from our inspection, we will repair, replace or credit, at our discretion.
Return for Restock and Credit
Distributors in good standing may be allowed to return brand new, unopened merchandise within 30 days of receipt. If approved, a 25% restocking fee (minimum $100) will be deducted from your credit. Submit the request through our RMA system, as per above.